- Please note: The pool swimming sessions are only available to club members who pay the monthly standing order for swim membership. You are welcome to come along and try out a single swim session before you sign up to full swim membership.
- Swim sessions are held at:
- The Quays on Saturday (9.00am to 10.00am) located here http://tinyurl.com/thequays
- The Quays on Monday (7.00pm to 8.00pm and 8.00pm to 9.00pm)
- Eastleigh on Wednesday morning (5.45am to 6.55am) http://tinyurl.com/flemingpark
- Oaklands Pool, Lordshill on Friday evening (8.00pm to 9.00pm)
- Supervised (Lifeguard) open water swimming at Calshot during late spring and summer.
- STC are affiliated to HOWL who run local open water swimming session at Eastleigh Lakeside Country Park. STC members receive discounts on swim passes and race entry. See http://howl-multisport.co.uk/ for details
- STC longer rides are usually on Sunday mornings and are organised by a mailing list or on the club closedFacebook page. Contact the organisers to get on the mailing list: typically there is one ride from Ashurst firstname.lastname@example.org and one from Winchester email@example.com
- From 1 October to 31 March we organise an indoor turbo training session at Totton on Tuesdays (6.30pm to 8.30pm) http://tinyurl.com/tottonturbo. We will advertise this, but contact the STC committee for more info.
- STC are members of the Southern District Time Trial series. All members are eligible for all affiliated Time Trials. See www.southdc.org.uk for details.
- Coached Track Session on Thursdays: Lordshill Sports Centre. (7.30pm - 8.30pm).
- STC are affiliated to England Athletics. You can individually affiliate through STC if you wish - ask any of the Committee for details
- STC are members of the local Cross Country running league held during the autumn/winter/spring months. See www.cc6.co.uk for details