- The Quays on Saturday: 9.00am to 10.00am, located here http://tinyurl.com/thequays
- The Quays on Monday: 7.00pm to 8.00pm and 8.00pm to 9.00pm
- Places Leisure, Eastleigh on Wednesday: 5.45am to 6.55am http://tinyurl.com/flemingpark
- Oaklands Community Pool, Lordshill on Friday: 8.00pm to 9.00pm (during the summer timings may change. See calendar on Homepage for current information)
- Supervised (Lifeguard) open water swimming at Calshot Beach during late spring and summer.
- STC are affiliated to HOWL who run local open water swimming session at Eastleigh Lakeside Country Park. STC members receive discounts on swim passes and race entry. See http://howl-multisport.co.uk/ for details
- Rides take place on Sunday mornings and are organised either by a mailing list or on the club closed Facebook page. Typically there is a ride from Ashurst, contact Darryl or check on Facebook and one from Winchester, contact Julian to be added to his mailing list.
- STC are members of the Southern District Time Trial series. All members are eligible for all affiliated Time Trials. See www.southdc.org.uk for details.
- Coached Track Sessions take place at Lordshill Sports Centre on Thursdays: 7.30pm - 8.30pm.
- STC are affiliated to England Athletics (EA). You can be individually registered through STC if you wish - contact STC Committee for details
- STC are members of the local Cross Country running league held during the autumn/winter/spring months. The individual events are advertised on the closed Facebook page, details can be found at www.cc6.co.uk